A team game where members keep balloons representing important ideas in the air.
1. Prepare multi-colored balloons blown up in various sizes.
2. Write common tasks or important aspects of student’s life on balloons (1 task per balloon). The larger balloons should represent more important tasks/aspects.
3. Come to a consensus as to what the most important balloon is.
4. Gather students into large circle.
5. Throw balloon in air and ask students to keep most important tasks/aspects afloat (do not let them hit the ground.) If the balloon hits the ground, it is out.
6. The game ends when the most important balloon touches the ground.
1. Were you focusing on the smaller balloons or larger balloons?
2. How did you decide what the most important balloon was?