Summary: The objective of this game is to work creatively in teams to imitate machines using only your bodies.
- Divide players into teams of approximately 3 – 6 people.
- You can either assign a machine to each team or have them choose their own. Examples of machines could be kitchen appliances, vehicles, workout machines, etc.
- Teams will have 5 minutes to make a plan of how they will imitate their machine before they will present to the group. Everyone must be involved in some capacity and the only materials they can use are their bodies.
- Bring the teams back together and have each team present their machine for the whole group. Have players raise their hands and try to guess what they think the machine is.
- Everyone in this game played a specific role. What are some examples in real life where people play different roles but work toward the same goal?
- How can working together make a job easier?
Activity Length: Medium (15-30 minutes)
Grade Level: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & Up
Energy Level: Medium
Group Size: Medium (5-9), Large (10+)