Summary: A game more suited for groups that know each other well. A great way to strengthen relationships and the community.
- Notecards or paper
- Writing utensils
- Have everyone write down three interesting facts about themselves (characteristics, accomplishments, cool events, etc.). Explain that these facts should not obviously identify them.
- Collect all the cards and randomly read them one-by-one. As you read them off, the group should try to guess whom the facts describe.
- Instead of having people write their own cards, assign each person to one of their peers who will write down the three positive facts. When the group guesses whom the facts describe, reveal who wrote them down.
- What are some interesting facts that you learned about your classmates?
- What facts did you have in common with other people?
- How hard was it to guess which facts belonged to whom?
Activity Length: Medium (15-30 minutes)
Energy Level: Low
Grade Level: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & Up
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9), Small (2-4)