Summary: Ideal for primary and kindergarten kids, the crazy train is a choo-choo train with added fun.
- Line up the kids to form a human choo-choo train.
- Randomly shout-out commands such as “full speed ahead”, “slow-motion”, “turn right”, “move backwards”, and “stop” to make the train go crazy!
- To add a “leadership” twist, let students take turns being the leader of the train.
- What was your favorite part about this game?
- Why was it important to work and stick together?
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)
Energy Level: Medium