Summary: Students sit in a circle and secretly pass an object while one person in the middle has to guess where it is.
- Small ball or object that can be easily passed around
- Get players to sit in a circle. One student is chosen to be “Bob, the weasel.” They should stand in the center of the circle.
- The players in the circle put their hands behind their back and pass the chosen object without giving Bob any hints about the exact position of the object.
- If Bob can point out who has the object successfully, the person caught with the object become Bob, and the game continue.
- How did you know where the object was?
- How did you keep the object a secret?
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)
Energy Level: Medium