A medium energy game about getting to know a group and finding out commonalities
1. Form a circle
2. Choose one person to stand in the middle of the circle
3. The person in the middle should yell “the big wind blows for …” and finish the sentence with something that applies to them.
4. Anyone who to the fact applies should run across the circle to another spot
5. The person left in the middle is the new “it”
1. Did you like being in the middle or in the circle?
2. How did it feel if a lot of people ran for your fact?
3. How did it feel when few people ran for a fact?
4. Did anything surprise you?