Summary: A medium energy game about getting to know a group and finding out commonalities.
- Form a circle. Choose one person to stand in the middle of the circle.
- The person in the middle should say “The big wind blows for…” and finish the sentence with a fun fact about them. For example:
- The big wind blows for people who like chocolate ice cream.
- The big wind blows for people who play soccer.
- The big wind blows for people who like the color orange.
- Anyone to whom the fact applies should run across the circle to another spot.
- The person left in the middle should repeat “The big wind blow for…” using a fun fact about themselves.
- Did you like being in the middle or in the circle?
- How did it feel if a lot of people ran for your fact?
- How did it feel when only a few people ran for your fact?
- Did anything surprise you about anyone?
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Energy Level: Medium
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)