Summary: Try to complete an obstacle course or race with a balloon between your legs.
- Blow up balloons. Explain that each person will have to complete an obstacle course while keeping a balloon in between their legs at all times.
- Set-up the course and any rules you want to add.
- Have the kids run it. You can try timing them or making it into a relay race. Make sure no one pops their balloons and that balloons scraps are cleaned up in the end.
- What was hard about the balloon waddling?
- When working with a team, what strategies did you come up for with how to move the fastest?
Activity Length: Medium (15-30 minutes)
Energy Level: High
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)