Summary: Give kids the opportunity to become their own hero by decorating their own masks!
- Superhero masks (prepared by Imagineers)
- Coloring supplies
- Decorations (glitter, stickers, feathers, etc.)
- Hand out masks and decorating supplies.
- While kids are decorating masks, you can ask them debrief questions.
- Once masks are decorated, help kids to tie the strings on.
- If you want, you can play superhero-themed tag to celebrate all the new superheros.
- Do you have any heroes in your life?
- If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
- Why is it important to help people?
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd
Messiness Level: Sort of Messy
Activity Length: Long (>30 minutes)