Summary: Students can work together to weave the stripes of colored paper in the fish.
- Fish-shaped paper with slits in the middle (prepared by Imagineers)
- Strips of colored paper (prepared by Imagineers)
- Hand out the strips of paper. For older students, have them write different attributes about themselves on the paper. For younger students, have them write their names on the paper.
- Arrange the stripes in a rainbow pattern and have students work in groups to weave them in the fish.
Detailed instructions found here.
- How many personalities/attributes/names are on the fish? How do they connect?
- What would happen if we took out one piece of the fish?
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Messiness Level: Not so Messy
Activity Length: Short (15-30 minutes)