Summary: Fold paper to make a variety of creations!
- Pieces of square paper, origami paper preferred (prepared by Imagineers, if origami paper is not available)
- Printed-out origami instructions
- Pick out some origami creations and print out the instructions. Consider the age of your students when picking the creations you want to make with them. For example, fortune tellers would be suitable for younger age groups.
- Hand out paper and have volunteers supervise the folding process. Provide assistance to the students when necessary.
- Was this hard?
- Was it satisfying to complete?
- Do you like following steps?
Grade Level: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & Up
Messiness Level: Not so Messy
Activity Length: Medium (15-30 minutes)