- Paper strips in rainbow colors and paper clouds (prepared by Imagineers)
- Tape or staples
- There are different ways to put together a chainbow, so figure out how you’ll divide the paper strips. For example, the group could make one long chain with colors repeating in the order of the rainbow. Or, you could split into groups and have each team make one chain of the same color which you will put together at the end.
- Hand out paper strips and have volunteers help students to tape them together into a chain.
- Once all the chains are completed, add the clouds to the ends and admire the finished product!
- How did it feel to see the rainbow all put together?
- Why was teamwork important in this activity?
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Messiness Level: Not so Messy
Activity Length: Medium (15-30 minutes)