Summary: Get people in an outdoor place, set a time limit. Whoever can hug the most trees before the time runs out wins!
- Gather people in an outdoor space with trees.
- Set a time limit and tell players.
- When the timer starts, players have to go around and hug the most trees.
- Player who hugs the most trees wins!
- Did you notice how many trees were in the area beforehand?
- How do you think you can save trees in your area?
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)
Energy Level: High