Summary: A high energy variation on tag where everyone gets to be “it”!
- Explain that in this game, everyone is “it”.
- Before the game begins all players should spread out. When play begins, anyone can tag anyone. Similarly, anyone can be tagged by anyone.
- When a player is tagged, they must sit down. However, they can still tag people that run by.
- The game ends when everyone is sitting.
- Was this harder or easier than normal tag?
- What does it mean to be “aware of your surroundings”? Why is that an important skill for this game?
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Energy Level: High
Grade Level: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)