Summary: This game tests players’ memories by seeing if they can find changes in someone’s outfit.
- Begin the game by asking for a volunteer to come to the front of the room.
- Tell the other players to observe this volunteer’s appearance (jewelry, clothing, hair style, etc). Give the group enough time to observe the volunteer.
- Have the volunteer leave the room and change 3 things about their appearance. When the volunteer comes back in, have players guess what 3 things have changed. Once every change has been guessed (or the group is stumped) pick another volunteer.
- Have the group split into pairs. Each pair can take turns being the guesser and the changer. Have all of the changers leave the room and re-enter the room at the same time. See which guesser can find all three changes first.
- Did you think the game was easy or hard?
- What was your strategy to remember the outfit? Did you try working together to remember?
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Energy Level: Low
Grade Level: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & Up
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9), Small (2-4), Pairs