Summary: Have kids draw pictures and make representations of their goals and desires.
- Collage Items
- Loose parts play items
- Glue or tape
- Lay out the supplies.
- Clearly state your expectations for behavior, and show an example of the craft.
- Encourage students to put anything on it, from big dreams, to their favorite breakfast. Make sure that it is not all about school and grades. It can be making a new friend, exercising more, or eating more of their favorite foods.
- Talk about how thinking about your goals often can help you achieve them.
- What are goals?
- Is it important to set goals? Why?
- Is it okay if it takes longer for you to reach your goal than you had hoped?
- Can goals change? Is it okay if they change?
Grade Level: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & Up
Messiness Level: Sort of Messy
Activity Length: Medium (15-30 minutes)