Summary: Each kid can decorate petals of a flower however they want, then glue them to a bigger flower stem.
- One big piece of paper that has a flower stem shape and a flower pot drawn on (prepared by Imagineers)
- Flower petal pieces (prepared by Imagineers)
- Coloring supplies
- Flower petal decorations, like pom poms, glitter, or stickers
- Glue and/or tape
- Hang up the piece of paper with the flower stem on it.
- Distribute a petal to each student and have them decorate it however they want (or introduce a theme for the decorations).
- Glue the flower petals to the stem and debrief the finished project.
- How many petals did you make? How did we make such a big flower?
- Did we all draw the same color/pattern/etc.? Even if the petals are different, is the whole flower still pretty?
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st
Messiness Level: Sort of Messy
Activity Length: Medium (15-30 minutes)