In groups, everyone gets a number that they keep secret and go around shaking hands with people the same number of times that corresponds to their number so that they find people in their group.
– Give each person a number that they keep secret (there should be multiple people with the same number)
– Each player will shake someone’s hand the number of times written on their piece of paper, silently.
– The game stops when everyone has found their group.
– If they are excelling at the game, add a twist by seeing how fast they can compete it.
– Was it difficult not being able to talk?
– Did you come up with a strategy to find your partners?
– Add questions based on theme.