A team game where members connect body part puzzle pieces together.
1. Split into groups of 6.
2. Explain that each person in the group will contribute one body part — a head, a torso, two arms and two legs.
3. Have the groups decide who will be which body part and how to arrange themselves.
– Assign each member of each group to a body part. Explain that they will be limited by their body part assignment, and may only use that part of their own body while attempting to form the jigsaw person. The person who has been assigned the head may think and talk, but may not point or move unless directed. The people who have been assigned the arms may point and wave, but may not move unless directed. The people who have been assigned the legs may walk and nudge people into position, but may not talk or point. The person who has been assigned the torso may not talk or move unless directed.
– An additional variation is to have the groups form giant animals, and to act out how that animal would behave.
1. How did you decide who was what part?
2. How did you figure out how to arrange yourselves?
3. How did you feel with the final product?
4. Did you have any conflicts?