Each kid and his/her partner arm wrestle with their eyes closed while keeping track of points.
1. Assign kids a partner and have them go to a desk/table with enough room for them to arm wrestle.
2. Ask the kids not to speak until the competition is over.
3. Tell the kids that they have to keep their eyes closed as they arm wrestle and the goal of the game is to get the most “points” in 30 seconds.
4. They get a point each time their partner’s hand hits the desk/table and they must keep track of their own points.
5. Have everyone talk about the amount of points they earned.
Was it hard to not talk?
Was it hard to keep your eyes closed?
Did you open your eyes or talk at all?