Summary: A variation on tag where players have to act like an animal when they are tagged.
- Choose one player to be “it”. When “it” tags a player, that player must pick a zoo animal and act like it.
- The game continues until all of the players have turned into animals, at which point they can reflect on their “zoo”. After that, a new player may be chosen to be “it.”
- Players can become “un-tagged” if they find another tagged player acting like the same animal.
- Why did you choose the animal you chose?
- Did you like seeing the “zoo”?
- Did you like being your own animal? Is it cool to see everyone else being their own animal?
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Energy Level: High
Grade Level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)