High energy game about self-control and working in a team
A ball of standard sport size
1. Players begin in a circle holding hands or linking arms.
2. The ball is thrown in play, players may touch the ball with any body part except their feet.
3. If the ball touches a persons’ feet, they are eliminated.
4. Eliminate others by pushing or pulling the entire circle or by launching the ball at others.
5. Continue playing until 1 player is left in the circle.
How did it feel to be eliminated?
Was it difficult to keep your arms linked with the people standing next to you?
Did you work as a team to eliminate others, or did you work individually?