Summary: High energy game about self-control and working in a team.
- A ball
- Players begin in a circle, holding hands or linking arms.
- The ball is thrown in play. Players may touch the ball with any body part except their feet.
- If the ball touches a player’s feet, then the player is eliminated. You can eliminate players by pushing or pulling the entire circle or by launching the ball at others.
- The circle must stay together. If two players let go of each other’s hands, then they are both out.
- Continue playing until 1 player is left in the circle.
- How did it feel to be eliminated?
- Did you work as a team to eliminate others, or did you work individually?
Activity Length: Short (<15 minutes)
Energy Level: High
Grade Level: 4th, 5th, 6th & Up
Group Size: Large (10+), Medium (5-9)