Use creativity to explore and celebrate each other’s differences in this fun game about communication and diversity.
(Optional) Consider creating a Flag for the Alien planet, using pre-cut pieces of construction paper shapes that can be arranged and glued on one shared piece of construction paper.
1. Split the students up into small groups of 3-4
2. Explain that each group has just found a new planet
3. Now they must come up with a name for their new planet, and a way to greet each other
~The greeting must have a phrase and a motion
4. Once everyone is finished, have students take some time to greet each other
5. End by sharing the Alien cultures in a debrief circle